Dear Client, according to art. 13 - Legislative Decree 196/2003, we would like to inform you that:
Your personal data would be processed for the following purposes:
1) For the fulfilment of obligations deriving from Italian or Community laws, from regulations, orders and requirements of Italian and foreign bodies (invoicing, compulsory accounting notes or records, obligations of a tax or fiscal nature, compilation of public security form, etc. )
2) For the fulfilment of contractual obligations and requirements of operative or management nature (confirmation of your hotel booking, replies to enquiries, etc.);
3) For the offer of services during your stay (secretary service, correspondence delivery, external services booking, speed up the registration in case of your further stays in our hotel, etc. );
4) For market researches and any other type of marketing study (directly done or through specialized societies);
5) For sending advertising material, invitations to events, newsletters, communications about commercial or promotional initiative or for any other promotional or commercial initiatives.
In relation to these data, we inform you that they will be communicated to third Parties only for the following purposes:
within pre-contract negotiations: your data could be transmitted to credit strategic companies or commercial companies, with the purpose to acquire useful information for the perfection of the contractual relationship;
public administrations or public and/or private bodies, whom your data could be communicated by law to;
for the management of the contractual relationship, your data could be transmitted to credit institutes, external companies for services and goods, our consultants, persons in charge to supply administrative, book-keeping and administrative services;
for the management of possible controversies, which may result from contractual relationships or for a better protection of our rights arising from contractual relationships, your data could be communicated to our legal consultants.
For the study and elaboration of our commercial strategies, your data could be communicated to forwarding companies, phone companies, publishing houses, advertising companies, companies specialized in marketing analysis and/or making market researches and consultancy.
For a correct information, we inform you that, according to Legislative Decree 196 dated 30/06/03, the company in charge for personal data processing is Istituto Immobiliare Italiano del Nord S.p.A. in Reggio Emilia, Via Mazzacurati 6
The above mentioned data could be processed both by means of computer records and paper records.
In any case, they will be processed and stored securely in accordance with procedures granting security and confidentiality, in line with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/03.
The data will be processed and/or communicated for the purposes reported in the present communication.
The provision of the data for the purposes reported at points 3, 4 and 5 is not compulsory; however, please note that a refusal to provide these data could create impossibility to make some operations/services if the data are necessary to proceed in the service you ask for.
Finally, we remind you that, in your capacity of interested person and according to the Law for privacy protection, you are the owner of the rights given by the art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/03, reported in full herewith.
INTERESTED PARTY’S RIGHTS - art. 7 – Legislative Decree 196 of 30/06/2003
Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested Party will have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding him/her, even if not yet recorded, and to have it recorded in intelligible form.
2. The interested Party will have the right to be informed of:
a)the origin of the personal data;
b)the purpose and manner of data procession.
c)the logic applied when data is processed with the use of electronic equipment;
d)details identifying the data controller, the data processors and the representatives appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e)the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge of the same in their quality of representatives in Italy, data processors or data controllers.
3. The interested Party will have the right to require the following:
a)the updating, the correction or, in case of interest, the data integration;
b)the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data in breach of the law, including that whose storage is not required by the purposes for which such data was collected or subsequently processed.
c)attestation that the operations referred under letters a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, even for their contents, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, except for those cases where such an obligation is shown to be impossible or entails an expenditure of means manifestly disproportionate to the right to be protected.
4. The interested Party will have the right to oppose in whole or in part:
a)for legitimate reasons linked to personal data processing concerning him/her, even if such processing is pertinent to the collection of the same data;
b) to personal data processing concerning him/her for purposes such as advertising materials sending, direct sales, market researches or commercial communications.
Every request according to art. 7, should be sent in written to the company Istituto Immobiliare Italiano del Nord S.p.A.